4.6L, 5.4L, 5.8L DOHC Valve Covers
Hemi style valve covers for Ford DOHC engines
These high quality sand cast aluminum valve covers have been designed to be used with the Ford modular DOHC engines (will not fit Coyote engines). These valve covers really make your modular engine stand out with the popular Hemi look. The valve covers are finished in a high temp aluminum paint that are great to run as is or can be finished to your specifications after you receive them. They are machined for factory O-ring gaskets for a leak free installation.
The valve covers are supplied with:
1 - billet aluminum oil filler cap
8 - billet aluminum spark plug wire inserts
20 - billet aluminum valve cover hold down spindles
20 - stainless button head allen bolts
8 - Taylor black 8mm spark plug wires
1. These valve covers are rough sand cast. The rough finish will vary from casting to casting.
2. These valve covers use factory O-ring gaskets. (not supplied)
3. The billet aluminum pieces are supplied in a raw aluminum, they are not polished.
4. The valve covers are supplied with Black Taylor spark plug wires. Other colors are available for an additional 25.00
5. The gasket set used with these valve covers should be from any 99-up DOHC engine.
6. These valve covers do not come with the holes drilled for oil breathers or a proper PCV system. The castings are thick enough to allow installation of breathers where convenient.