Throttle Body Adapter Dual Blade
We think this is pretty cool. An adapter that allows
Cobra twin bore oval style throttle bodies to be used
with our single plane intake manifolds.The adapter bolts
up to any intake manifold that uses the standard Holley© 4150 square bore bolt pattern.
It uses the factory Ford Idle air control mount which
allows for the use of the factory computer and wiring.
We also went through the trouble of hiding it under the plenum for a much cleaner look.
The adapter has provisions for EGR on the rear of the adapter and comes
with an EGR block off plate for off road applications.
The adapter also includes the throttle cable/cruise control bracket that uses the stock Ford cables.
It includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Low profile for maximum hood clearance
- Uses factory IAC motor and EGR valve
- The throttle cable bracket mounts factory style cables
- Uses twin bore Cobra throttle body
- Profiled for maximum airflow and straight shot into the plenum